The Fallen Riders Support Team offers free support online, over the phone or in person for anyone who is dealing with emotional or physical distress. Even anyone who simply wants to talk about their accident to someone who understands is welcome to call. If you’re looking for support, advice or someone to talk to, the Fallen Riders Support Team is always here for you.
Have you been
Where Can You Find the
Fallen Riders Support Team?
- At motorcycle and other extreme sports events answering questions and advocating for rider safety.
- Starting GoFundMe pages and hosting fundraisers for fallen riders in need of financial assistance for treatment.
- Answering phone calls from worried family members
- Delivering iPads with memory games to people in hospitals to exercise their brains.
- Providing transportation assistance.
- Coaching candidates before brain surgery on how to stay positive.
DEDICATED TO CHANGING
The Fallen Riders Support Team is also dedicated to changing society’s view on motorcyclists by:
- Demonstrating rider involvement in the community
- Promoting female riders
- Actively participating in the Ontario Confederation of Clubs, as well as Bikers Rights Organization (BRO)
The Fallen Riders Support Team is comprised of Ray Bonner and James Taylor, two motorcycle accident survivors who act as your partners in recovery.